Oh my gosh! I almost forgot to post my wrap-up for the Spring Fling Read-A-Thon. This read-a-thon began on May 15th and ended on June 15th. I had a lot of fun working on the various spring inspired prompts…and a lot of success as well! I ended up reading 7 out of the 10 books on my TBR, which is pretty awesome since I usually only read 3-4 books a months.
I will definitely participate in another read-a-thon by the lovely group of bloggers who hosted this one because it was very laid back. I didn’t feel pressured like I usually do during events like this and the prompts meant there was a nice variety of books to pick from. The TBR was limited to a specific type of book and I was able to mix in poetry, novellas and various genres.
These were the prompts for the read-a-thon:
What I Read:
What I Didn’t Read:
Did you participate in this read-a-thon? If so, how did you do? ❤
I’m in full read-a-thon mode now! The Spring Fling Read-A-Thon is hosted by several lovely bloggers and begins on May 15. I actually stumbled across it on Twitter and loved the idea of it as well as the TBR prompts. I probably won’t read everything on my TBR, but I’m sure going to try! What’s great is that I’ve able to blend most of the books on my Bout of Book TBR with this read-a-thon. Yay for doubling up!
- The read-a-thon begins May 15 and ends June 15.
- Use the sign-up link to officially participate (link to a read-a-thon intro post and include your TBR).
- Read books according to the categories, listed below in any order you choose!
- Post a weekly catch-up on your blog or elsewhere and link up!
- There’s also the possibility of a random participant prize drawing.
Will you be participating in this read-a-thon? If so, which books will you be reading? ❤