I really love this tag! I saw it posted on Finally Got Around To It a few weeks ago. It was so much fun to put together. Looking for specific books allowed me to reflect on what I’ve read in the past and explore which books I have on my TBR from ages ago. So, without further delay, here is my life in books!
1. FIND A BOOK FOR EACH OF YOUR INITIALS
2. COUNT YOUR AGE ALONG YOUR BOOKSHELF
3. PICK A BOOK SET IN YOUR CITY/COUNTRY
4. PICK A BOOK THAT REPRESENTS A DESTINATION YOU’D LOVE TO TRAVEL TO
5. PICK A BOOK THAT HAS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR ON IT
6. WHICH BOOK DO YOU HAVE THE FONDEST MEMORIES OF?
7. WHICH BOOK DID YOU HAVE THE MOST DIFFICULTY READING?
8. WHICH BOOK ON YOUR TBR PILE WILL GIVE YOU THE MOST ACHIEVEMENT WHEN YOU FINISH IT?