I saw this short and sweet book tag on the Book Hooked Nook blog and thought I’d do it as well. Here we go…
1. How many books do you plan to read in 2019?
I’ve set my Goodreads goal to 50 books. I’m going to try to exceed that number but after last year’s struggle to read I want to keep it relatively low.
2. Name five books you didn’t get to read last year but want to make a priority in 2019.
These books kept on appearing on my month/readathon TBRs and I just never read them. I always ended up prioritizing ARCs over them. 😦
3. Name a genre you want to read more of.
Contemporary romance! In the past two years I’ve really gotten into it. Who doesn’t love a cute book that makes you feel all happy and warm inside?
4. Three non book related goals for 2019?
- Stress less about work related things
- Run at least one 10K race
- Advance in my Spanish comprehension level
5. What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
I won this book 3 years ago during a Twitter chat. It’s another of those books that always end up on my TBRs but is never read. This year will be the year!!!
6. One word you’re hoping 2019 will be?
Adventurous! Every day with my baby girl has been an adventure. She’s so in awe of everything around her and that has really pushed me to try new things and move outside of my comfort zone. I really don’t want my fears or insecurities to hold me back.
If you have done or plan to do this tag let me know! I’d love to see your answers ❤