It’s been a long time since I’ve done an award post! Thanks so much to the super lovely Maddie at Munch Reviews for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award. If you haven’t visited her blog then go do so right now! ❤
1. Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer their questions
3. Share some love with the blogging community by nominating 8-12 people
4. Ask three questions for your nominees
1. Give yourself some love! If you’re comfortable with it, share your favorite picture of yourself, or tell me the thing you love most about you!
These types of questions are always so hard for me. I don’t like talking about or putting myself out there. But…this photo from my wedding a few years ago is my absolute favourite. It adore black and white photos, they are just so timeless! Every time I see it my heart fills up with so much happiness. ❤
2. Which fictional character do you love that you think would be horrible in real life?
I adore Kaz from Six of Crows/Crooked Kingdom because he’s always grumpy and morally ambiguous. Yes, he commits crimes and hurts people, but deep down inside he has a big heart. He is loyal and cares deeply for those around him. However, in real life he’d probably be really difficult to be around. Dealing with his mood swings and unpredictability would constantly have me on edge.
3. What was the last show and/or book series you binged?
In order to practice my Spanish, I’ve been watching a lot of dramas from Spain on Netflix. The latest show that I couldn’t stop watching was El Ministerio del Tiempo (The Ministry of Time). It’s all about Spanish history and time travel.
1. When was the last time that you pushed yourself to try something new? What was the result?
2. List 10 little things that bring you happiness.
3. Post an aesthetic collage for the last book that you read and loved.