I wasn’t tagged but I miss doing tags. For me right now it’s all about baby steps back into blogging regularly. I saw this tag on Linda’s Little Library and it was originally created by Ariel Bisset. Ok….to the questions we go!
- Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish? Yes, sadly I started a bunch before taking my break due to work. I’m currently in the middle of The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith and A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro.
- Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year? Nope! I honestly haven’t read anything this fall! Ok…that’s not true. I did finish The Lady of Royale Street by Thea de Salle (LOVED IT!).
- Is there a new release you’re still waiting for? There have been a bunch but I’ve just had their release pass me by. Like I was beyond excited about The Language of Thorns because Leigh Bardugo is simply the greatest. Plus, who doesn’t want more from the Grisha series?!?! But sadly I still need to get my hand on it. *sigh* I have a feeling that I’m going to be buying a lot of books this holiday season.
- What are three books you want to read before the end of the year? There are so, so many! I really want to get to The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo, The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty and Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco.
- Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year? You never know! I’ve read some pretty amazing books this year that are pretty hard to top – The Rose & the Dagger, Cold Summer, Blood for Blood, The Dark Days Pact – but I’m more than happy to add another to my list!
- Have you already started making reading plans for 2018? Hahaha nope! My main plan is to start reading again and to keep up with the blog. I need to somehow find a way to balance work, life and blogging. But I’m moving forward with positivity!