- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and link it to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate between 10 to 20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs
- Ask your nominees 5 questions
- Share a link to your best/favourite post that you have written
3 Facts About Me:
1. I’ll be teaching a new subject this school year. For the past four years I have been teaching English to 7th and 9th grade students. Now, I’ll be teaching a class called Leadership Skills and Global Issues (LSGI), which is all about global events, Model United Nations, public speaking, research and essay writing. I’m beyond excited! 🙂
2. I’m obsessed with making book and character aesthetic boards on Pinterest. I love doing it and just can’t stop! I spend a ridiculous amount of time on that site.
3. I’m afraid of ice skating after having a pretty horrible accident when I was in grade 3. We used to skate at the local arena in PE class. A bunch of us had our arms linked together and one girl fell pulling me down with her. The back of her blade went straight into my knee and all I remember is being in tons of pain. Now, the closest I’ll get to the ice is sitting in the seats during a hockey game.
1. If you could time travel to only one period of history, which would it be?
This is such a difficult question! I love history and so many different time periods. Umm…maybe ancient Egypt? There are so many things that I’d love to know like how exactly did they build the pyramids? I could learn so much!
2. What is your favourite TV show/movie?
Hmmmm….right now I’m obsessed with The X-Files, Law & Order and The Last Kingdom.
3. What is your favourite country/city you’ve traveled to? And if you haven’t traveled, what country/city have you always wanted to visit?
Without a doubt, Scotland has been my favourite country to visit. I lived in Edinburgh while attending university and I just fell in love with it. My heart still aches for it. I really want to go back sometime soon. Work and budgets just keep on getting in the way. 😦
4. What classic novel have you always wanted to read but haven’t/or DNF’d?
I’ve always wanted to read Agnes Grey and The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Brontë. The were quite successful when released in the 1800s, but have now been overshadowed by the books released by her older sisters.
5. Is there a book that you wish you had come up with instead of the original author?
There are so many! I really wish I could write like Jane Austen or Charlotte Brontë. Their books were absolutely brilliant, especially since 200 years on people are still reading them!
My Favourite Post:
I used to post Bookish Mixes on the blog and these were by far my favourite posts. They were so much fun to make! They were also really time consuming so I kind of stopped making them. But I do have so more on the way! Yay! 🙂
1. Which book has surprised you the most this year? Why?
2. When going on a trip, which item must you have with you? Why?
3. If you were writing a book, what would it be about?
4. Which diverse book are you most excited to read?
5. If you could change a book cover that you hate, what would you do to improve it?
- Read Rant Rock & Roll
- The Bookish Chick
- Books and Readers
- The Bookish Wanderer
- Life of a Literary Nerd
- The Book Cover Girls
- Chloe’s Cosy Corner
- Cafe Book Bean
- Read & Survive
- Traveling Across Pages