Thanks so much to Tiana at The Book Raven for nominating me! Also, please go check out her blog, it’s beautiful! I’m really late in doing this but better late than never right? 🙂
- It’s always proper and the right thing to do, when you receive something from someone, you thank them. It’s the same with this award. You can link the blogger who presents the award blog in the post you use to fulfill the requirements of the award.
- Answer the award questions that will be listed below.
- Write a Fifty Word Story, because it’s fun.
- Award five or more bloggers with this award.
- Ask them a question of your making you would like them to answer.
Q: What is your favorite quote from the book you most recently read? What does that quote mean to you?
A: I recently bought a physical copy of The Princess Saves Herself in This One by Amanda Lovelace. It’s such a beautiful and very emotional collection of poetry. Every single poem made me feel something so deep. It’s difficult to completely explain. If you haven’t read it, you really should. Seriously!
This particular poem really stood out for me…
50ish Word Story:
Breathe in. Breathe out. She repeated those words over and over again inside her head. However, her body had other ideas. Her skin felt clammy, her hands shook and her legs felt wobbly. It was just a speech. It wasn’t as if it was the end of the world. She would stand up in front of the class, say a few words and then sit down. No big deal…right?
My Question & Nominations
Have you ever had a book, character or specific passage change the way you think about the world or yourself? If so, please explain how it impacted your life.
- Nicole at A Myriad of Books
- Poulami at Daydreaming Books
- Payton at Payton’s Book Thoughts
- Lit This & That
- Sarah at Between the Pages