I wasn’t actually tagged to do this one but I saw it on The Jouska‘s blog and decided to do it as well. Go check out her blog if you haven’t yet. It’s totally wonderful.
1. What’s your best quality?
I learn things very quickly. Once I’ve read about it or seen it once everything sticks. This has been very helpful when it comes to learning dates and statistics in history and computer programs for work. It also means that I can help others, which I love doing.
2.What’s your worst quality?
I’m terribly shy, especially in situations when I have to meet with new people. My shyness is often interpreted as being cold or uninterested, which is very far from the truth. So, people end up thinking that’s how I am as a person and I hate it. I can’t help it. I just need time to become comfortable. I’m really a nice and loving person. Ugh!
3. What’s the best excuse that you’ve ever made to get out of a meeting/event/party?
Oh, I’m totally the queen of lame excuses. Seriously, I shouldn’t even try. 😛
4. Would you rather have the ability to become invisible or have an invincible strength?
Invisibility would be a very cool ability to have! I could easily avoid things that I don’t want to do or become a really good spy. The options are limitless!
5. Are you fond of pets?
Yes, I’ve always had pets growing up. I had a budgie, tons of fish and a golden retriever. Right now, my husband and I have a beagle named Toto.
1. Favourite fantasy sport or game from a book or movie?
2. Name 3 items that you always need to have with you when you leave your house.
3. What item do you constantly misplace?
4. Silver or gold jewellery?
5. Aisle or window seat while on an airplane?