THANK YOU to Azia at the Uncharted Word for nominating me for the The Black Cat Blue Sea Award! Please visit her lovely blog. She’s a super sweet person and I really enjoy the way she writes. Be sure to check out her short stories and classic book review.
According to Azia’s post, this award is “for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the three questions posed by the nominator
- Nominate eight other bloggers and provide them with your own three questions
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award
- Why and when did you begin blogging? I started blogging in this past January. I can’t believe it’s almost been a year! Time really does fly. I started blogging because I obviously love books and wanted a place to discuss, rant and rave about them. I had been following bookish Twitter account for a while and had always posted reviews on Goodreads so it seemed like a logical step forward.
- Are there any books/places you re-read/revisit for a special occasion or season (i.e. winter/the holidays)? I don’t read books over very often. It’s mostly just Jane Austen books which I read depending on my mood. I’m a huge mood reader.
- Do you have more fun ranting about a book or raving about it in your reviews? Oh, it depends on the book! There have been books that have made me really angry. I find it much easier to go on and on about things I don’t like. I fangirl inside but have difficulty translating it into writing for some odd reason.
- How often do you change the design of your blog?
- Which book would you like to see turned into a graphic novel? Why?
- Have you ever dressed up like a bookish character for Halloween? If so, which one?
- It’s All About Books
- Books at Dawn
- Thrice Read
- Upside-Down Books
- A Girl Who Reads
- Sue’s Reading Corner
- Teacher of YA