It’s time for another book tag! I found this one on Thrice Read a while back and just got around to doing it. I’m not going to tag anyone, but of course if you do decide to do it, I’d love to see your answers. Have a wonderful day!
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I use Goodreads to look back on books that I’ve marked as “to-read” but I don’t really use a system. I’m either reading books for review or go wherever my mood takes me.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
It’s a bit of both. I prefer physical books but I do have a lot of review copies from NetGalley that are on my iPad. E-books are also a lot easier to travel with, so it really depends on the time and what I’m doing.
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
If it’s a book that will be released soon I’ll prioritize it over others because I need to write a review or have an assigned date for a blog tour. Other than that, it’s always based on how I feel at a particular time. I’m a huge mood reader.
4. Book that has been on your TBR the longest?
6. A book you recently added to your TBR?
7. A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?
8. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
9. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for?
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?
11. A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you?
12. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
13. How many books are in your Goodreads TBR shelf?
I honestly have never checked it before but I have 1,481 book on my TBR shelf! WOW! I really need to go through and unclick the books I know I have no interest in anymore. Looking through it also made me realize how many amazing books I still need to read! *sigh* I need more hours in the day.