Thank you to Gretchen at Chic Nerd Reads for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award! If you haven’t done so, please stop over at her blog and show some love. You won’t regret it! ❤
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the seven questions.
- Frame seven questions for your nominees.
- Nominate seven deserving bloggers for the award.
1. Do you have a song that you will never ever get tired of?
YES! Of course!
2. If yes, then what is the name of the song and by who?
Anything by Bastille or The Clash. I’ve had Bastille’s new songs on repeat over and over. I just can’t get enough!!
3. How many books do you have in your TBR (to be read) shelf?
Ummm…way too many to even try to count. Actually, I’m just too lazy. I have about 7 right now on NetGalley and 5 physical copies for review.
4. How many books have you read so far this year?
I’ve read 83 so far! Which is HUGE for me because it’s only September. I’ve read so much more since I’ve started blogging.
5. What book have you recently finished?
I just finished Rex by Rita Stradling. IT WAS AMAZING! Even better than the first book in the series, Henchgirl.
6. What book has your lowest rating so far this year?
I’ve had a few 2 star books such as The Graces by Laure Eve, Annabeth Neverending by Leyla Kader Dahm and Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George.
7. What do you drink a lot?
Coffee. I drink waaaayyy too much coffee. It’s so not healthy.
- What was the first book you reviewed/rated on Goodreads?
- How many times have you changed the format or layout of your blog?
- Which 2017 book are you looking forward to the most?
- How often do you check social media like Twitter, Instagram, etc?
- What blog post are you most proud of this year?
- Have you gone to any bookish events this year?
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Sid’s Take on Books
- Kee The Reader
- Nerdy Talks Book Blog
- Midnight Biblio Blog
- Cover 2 Cover Mom
- Book Adventures
- Lost In A Good Book