Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. The topic this week is not book related at all! In honour of fall TV shows, I decided to go with my Top Ten TV Shows of All Time!
- I love the Law & Order franchise! No matter how many times I’ve seen an episode I’ll still watch it if it’s on. I personally love the current cast of SVU (ummm Barba and those suspenders) but I’m still mourning the loss of the original series.
2. When Firefly was cancelled I was devastated. What’s better than space cowboys? Seriously?!?!
3. These two were just the cutest. The will they or won’t they relationship between Commander Rabb and Colonel Mackenzie on JAG kept me coming back for more. Plus, this was the first TV show I actually watched with my mum. None of my friends understood my obsession with it though. All of my friends were watching TRL and I was fangirling over this. Yeah, I was a strange kid.
4. Good looking men. British accents. Swords. Leather. Athos. What’s not to love about The Musketeers?
5. Xena was and always will be my favourite heroine. This was without a doubt my favourite TV show growing up. I wanted to dress up as Xena every Halloween and used to run around the yard pretending I had a sword and chakram. Yup, I was that kid. 😛
6. Jaime and Claire forever! I couldn’t have asked for a better adaption of Outlander books. The TV show is so good that I am completely confident that it will redeem the fact that Voyager and sadly the rest of the series let me down. I can’t wait for season 3!
7. I adore this version of Sherlock Holmes! Elementary is fresh and the friendship between Holmes and Watson just melts my heart. Just look at these two!
8. I kind of stopped watching Doctor Who after David Tennant left, but will watch the newer episodes when they are on TV. I’ve recently started watching a lot of the old episodes from the 60s and 70s and honestly get so much joy from it.
9. Band of Brothers broke my heart a million times. I became so attached to the characters and their stories that I couldn’t help but cheer on their victories and cry when something terrible happened. It’s a must watch for sure!
10. New Blood is my new favourite show. I stumbled across it on Tumblr and binged watched the first season. The interaction between the main characters really cracked me up. I’m hoping, no praying, that the BCC doesn’t break my heart and renews it for a second season.
What are some of your all time favourite TV shows?