Thank you very much to Diana Prince Reviews for the nomination! Her blog is all kinds of AMAZING, so please go check it out! ♥
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
155 blogs of your choice (because 15 is a bit much)
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Seven Facts About Jacquie:
- I hate, like really hate, meatloaf. My mum used it make when I was little and it was the worst. She knows and now admits it was terrible. I secretly think the rest of the family is thankful. 😛
- I love watching Lucy Worsley’s history documentaries on YouTube. The lady really knows her stuff and isn’t afraid to act goofy to prove a point.
- My favourite number is 13. When I played soccer in elementary school the coach refused to let me use the number. So, being the horrible child that I was, I accepted number 3 and with a permanent marker wrote a 1 in front of it.
- I got my parents into Snapchat, which has turned out to be hilarious. It’s also blown up in my face because now I’m getting tons and tons of pictures and videos from them.
- I just bought an DSLR camera and I can’t wait to use it! Prepare for lots of bookish photos!
- I may have discovered the awesomeness of Hamilton a wee bit late, but OMG!! I can’t stop listening to the soundtrack and how adorable is Daveed Diggs?!?! *sigh*
- I’m a HUGE baseball fan and I’m trying really hard to get my husband into the sport. So far I’ve been unsuccessful but one day…it’s going to happen. He can’t avoid it forever. Hahaha.
Seven Facts About Gina:
1. I have to take a nap every single day, otherwise I get angry and annoyed hahaha!
2. I am getting married next year !!!!! Woohoo!!! And I am super excited and happy!
3. Recently, I took over my old obsession with working out! I go twice a day to the gym and do some CARDIO HIIT and TRX.
4. I am a super fan of diets!!! I’m always looking for the perfect one and love to read about nutrition and strength.
5. I can call myself an astrologer! A beginner astrologer! I think there is a relationship with our events and the routes and wonderings of stars and planets.
6. I struggle managing impulsivity sometimes, especially when shopping!
7. I enjoy taking pictures! I have my own Nikon but sometimes I am so lazy that I don’t use it. I think I must start again.
Have a wonderful day! 🙂