Thank you to Beth at Reading Every Night for the award! I always get super excited when someone points out my little blog. Please make sure you click the link above and visit Beth’s site. It’s fantastic and her dog is one of the cutest animals ever (check out her Liebster post for photos)!
Liebster Award Guidelines:
- Display an image of the award and write about your nomination.
- Thank and link the person who nominated you for this award.
- Answer the 11 questions prepared for you by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 5-11 awesome bloggers who you think deserve this award, and create 11 questions of your own for your nominees to answer. List these guidelines in your blog post.
1. You’re trapped on a desert island and can only take three things with you; what are they?
My dog for company, a pair of sunglasses and sunscreen because it’s no fun trying to plot your way off of an island as a crispy critter.
2. What is the best book you’ve read so far this year?
It’s a three-way tie between Rebel of the Sands, Wolf by Wolf and Starflight.
3. What would be your dream job?
I love teaching and wouldn’t give it up for the world, but I’ve also always dreamed of being a journalist.
4. Do you have any pets? If yes tell us about him/her, with photos please. If not what you be your dream pet, it can be an actual animal or a mythological one.
I have a 6 month old beagle named Toto. He’s the love of my life but also a little monster who constantly wants to eat everything in sight.
5. What is your most anticipated book release for this year?
This year has been great for books! What I NEED like right now is Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo because Kaz is love and what’s going to happen with my poor Inej?
6. If you had the power to erase one book to film/TV show adaptation from existence what would it be and why?
Just one? I really didn’t like the City of Bones movie and that says something because the TV show isn’t much better. The casting was completely off and it was super cringe worthy. The TMI books are awesome and deserve so much better!
7. Other than blogging/reading, what is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
I like to run (or at least try to) and make music mixtapes.
8. What was the last book you brought?
It was a pre-order for Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh.
9. If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?
I would like to be able to read people’s minds. It’s creepy, but I’m always trying to figure out what people are thinking about. But also then you would always know if someone was lying to you.
10. Do you have a go-to snack for when your reading or blogging, what is it?
I mostly just drink insane amounts of coffee or tea while blogging.
11. The story of your life is being made into a film, which actress would you pick to play you and why?
This question is so hard! I would rather not have my life turned into a film because it’s not exciting at all! Or at least one made after I’m long dead because it would be so embarrassing. Ugh!
I’m not going to nominate anyone this time because it’s my second time receiving this award. 🙂