Thank you to the wonderful Morrisa @ Morrisa Reads for tagging me in the One Lovely Blog Award.
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- They must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Then nominate 15 people!
7 Facts About Me
- I’m insanely addicted to coffee. If I don’t have my coffee in the morning WATCH OUT! Seriously, I drink way too much of the stuff.
- I teach 7th grade English, even though I never took a single English class in university. I studied history and religion.
- I’m 5 feet tall and have spent most of my life looking up at people.
- I also look very young. I’m 28 but still get confused for being one of my students. At least I haven’t been asked if I want the kids menu in a while 😂
- I own a 9 month old beagle and he’s a complete disaster! Beagles have a mind of their own and won’t listen unless it suits them. So. Much. Work. But I love him to pieces.
- I collect copies of Persuasion by Jane Austen. When I lived in Scotland, I found some amazingly old copies but I’m afraid to touch them because they look like they will fall apart at any minute.
- I think squirrels are just the cutest creatures ever! How could you not love them?
And of course anyone who would like to do it! I’m just not tagging anyone else because 15 seems excessive and I’m not sure who has done this tag or not.