Thank you to Joey @ Thoughts and After Thoughts and Carrianne @ Carrianne’s Cuppa Critiques for tagging me in the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. It’s taken me a long time to do this so I apologize. I need more time in the day! Anyway, it’s weird listing facts about myself. I’m really not that interesting. But I’ll give it a try!
– Display the award on your blog.
– Announce your win with a post.
– Link the blogger who awarded you.
– Present six deserving blogs with the award.
– Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
– Write seven interesting things about you.
7 Facts About Me
- In the past I have dyed me hair a whole bunch of different colours. I can’t now because of my job and I’m allergic to an ingredient in most hair dyes. The reaction – major amounts of horrible – puffy eyes, rashes!
- I taught English in South Korea for 2 years. Korea will always hold a special place in my heart because it’s where I met my husband.
- On that note, my husband isn’t Korean. He’s Mexican and I now spend a lot of my time in Mexico where I teach most of the year.
- The part of Mexico where I am doesn’t have a beach. It’s just a big city with tons of traffic jams and insane heat.
- Even after all that time in Korea, I still can’t properly use chopsticks. I don’t really care though. As long as the food ends up in my mouth I’m happy!
- I love, love, LOVE white chocolate. Actually, any type of chocolate but white chocolate is my absolute favourite!
- I know every single word to every Bastille song. The wait for the second album is killing me. Just release it already! Ugh!!!
Also, anyone who would like to do it. The more the merrier! 🙂