Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is a weekly meme where you show what books you’ve purchased, gotten from the library, received from giveaway, as gifts or for review.
This post will include all of January because it was a good month in the receiving/purchasing book department. Perhaps not so much in the reading part, but that has already turned itself around. I finally finished City of Ashes (yessss!!) and started Da Vinci’s Tiger.
- I won a digital copy of Angelfall by Susan Ee while participating in the Blog Hop Party Twitter chat. It was my first chat (bookish or otherwise) on Twitter and this was a wonderful surprise.
- In December I won a copy of Red Rising by Pierce Brown on Goodreads, but I just received it last week in the mail.
From the Publisher:
- I received a digital ARC of The Secret Language of Stones by M.J. Rose on Edelweiss from Simon & Schuster. Set to be published in July, it involves World War I and the end of Romanov dynasty. I’m really looking forward to reading it.
- I also picked up a digital ARC of Forest Secrets by Laurie Woodward. I’m not really sure what to make of it so far, but I’m willing to give it ago.
- As you probably know, I receive two YA box boxes each month. I received a signed copy of Truthwitch by Susan Dennard in my Uppercase Box and OwlCrate featured Worlds of Ink and Shadow by Lena Coakley.
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken: Time travel? Mystery? Romance? This book sounds perfect already!
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge: I read Crimson Bound this past December and LOVED it! I’m really looking forward to jumping into this book.